Theia 1/2.5”, 1.3mm, f1.8, 5MP, C-Mount, Ruggedized Lens
The Theia MY125M-E is a 1/2.5”, 1.3mm, f1.8, 5MP, C-Mount lens that offers an ultra-wide field of view (up to 135° HFOV) with no barrel or fisheye distortion. This is a ruggedized version of the MY125M lens.
A 2-year warranty backs it.
Sensor Size Max (in): 1/2.5
Focal Length (mm): 1.3
Aperture (max): f/1.8
Lens Mount: C-Mount
Iris Type: Manual Iris
Special Features: NIR
Features of the Theia 1/2.5”, 1.3mm, f1.8, 5MP, Ruggedized, C-Mount Lens
- Resolution of 200 lp/mm (5MP)
- Ultra-wide field of view (up to 120° HFOV) with no barrel or fisheye distortion
- Theia’s patented Linear Optical Technology® enables a rectilinear lens with very low distortion for maximum resolution
- Pan focus keeps near and far objects continuously in focus without lens adjustment
- Eliminates the need for de-warping via software
- See the MY125M lens for the non-ruggedized version
- Visible light only
- Manual iris
Documents and Downloads
- Theia MY125M-E Lens Specifications and Dimensions
- Theia CE UK RoHS III REACH Declaration of Conformity
- Theia Vibration Shock Test Report
- Linear Optical Technology causes the image to be flipped. Camera software or physically inverting the camera will correct this.
- Theia Technologies also can create custom lens designs. Please inquire if you are interested.