Theia 1/1.8”, 2.3mm, f2.2, 5MP, Fixed-Iris, C-Mount Lens
The Theia MY23F is a 1/1.8”, 2.3mm, f2.2, 5MP, Fixed-Iris, C-Mount lens that offers an ultra-wide field of view (up to 116° HFOV) with no barrel or fisheye distortion.
A 2-year warranty backs it.
Sensor Size Max (in): 1/1.8
Focal Length (mm): 2.3
Aperture (max): f/2.2
Lens Mount: C-Mount
Iris Type: Fixed-Iris
Special Features: NIR
Features of the Theia 1/1.8”, 2.3mm, f2.2, 5MP, Fixed-Iris, C-Mount Lens
- Resolution of 200 lp/mm (5MP)
- Ultra-wide field of view (up to 116° HFOV) with no barrel or fisheye distortion
- Theia’s patented Linear Optical Technology® enables a rectilinear lens with very low distortion for maximum resolution
- A metal housing and focus lock allow the lens to endure high-vibration environments
- NIR corrected 435nm – 940nm for day and night cameras & multispectral imaging
- Eliminates the need for de-warping via software
- Fixed iris
Documents and Downloads
- Theia MY23F Lens Specifications and Dimensions
- Theia CE UK RoHS III REACH Declaration of Conformity
- Theia Vibration Shock Test Report
- Linear Optical Technology causes the image to be flipped. Camera software or physically inverting the camera will correct this.
- Theia Technologies also can create custom lens designs. Please inquire if you are interested.