Theia 1/1.7”, 4-10mm, f1.4-f/2.4, 12.4MP, C-Mount Lens
The Theia ML410M is a 1/1.7”, 4-10mm, f1.4-f/2.4, 12.4MP, C-Mount lens with IR correction and a compact design to fit into small spaces.
A 2-year warranty backs it.
Sensor Size Max (in): 1/1.7
Focal Length (mm): Varifocal
Aperture (max): f/1.4
Lens Mount: C-Mount
Iris Type: Manual Iris
Special Features: NIR
Features of the Theia 1/1.7”, 4-10mm, f1.4-f/2.4, 12.4MP, C-Mount Lens
- Resolution of 300 lp/mm (4k or 12.4MP)
- Compact design to fit into small spaces
- NIR corrected 435nm – 940nm for day and night cameras & multispectral imaging
- 1/2.3″ up to 1/1.7″ sensor size supports Sony IMX178 and IMX226 sensors
- Manual iris
Documents and Downloads
- Theia SL410 ML410 Lens Specifications and Dimensions
- Theia CE UK RoHS III REACH Declaration of Conformity
- Theia Vibration Shock Test Report
- Theia Technologies also can create custom lens designs. Please inquire if you are interested.