Hikrobot USB 3.0 Super Flex AOC Cable
$195.00 – $305.00
This is a super flex Active Optical Cable (AOC) USB 3.0 data & power cable that uses optical fiber “between the connectors.” One end has a male USB 3.0 Micro-B connector with screws, and the other has a male USB 3.0 Type-A connector.
Standard USB cables over 4 meters are not recommended because stability issues interfere with the camera’s performance. Using an AOC cable overcomes these issues and allows for runs over 4 meters.
Interface: USB 3.0
Flexibility: Super Flex
Features of the Hikrobot USB 3.0 Super Flex AOC Cable
- This Active Optical Cable (AOC) uses optical fiber “between the connectors.” This electrical-to-optical conversion improves the speed and distance performance of the cable without sacrificing USB compatibility
- Flexibility: Super Flex, intended for static environments, moving cable carriers, and robot arms
- Connector 1: USB 3.0 Micro-B with screws, Male
- Connector 2: USB 3.0 Type-A, Male
- No external power is required
Documents and Downloads
Note: The product picture may differ from the actual product.
Hikrobot Gigabit Ethernet High Flex Cable$65.00 – $175.00 Select options
Hikrobot 6-pin Hirose I/O & Power Standard 90-Degree Cable$65.00 – $95.00 Select options
Hikrobot 12-pin Hirose I/O & Power High Flex Cable$65.00 – $185.00 Select options
Hikrobot 6-pin Hirose I/O & Power High Flex Cable$55.00 – $235.00 Select options
Hikrobot 12-pin Hirose I/O & Power Standard Cable$55.00 – $195.00 Select options