Computar 2/3”, 12mm, f2.8, 6MP, C-Mount Lens
The Computar M1228-MPW3 is a 2/3”, 12mm, f2.8, 6MP, C-Mount lens with locking set screws for the manual focus and iris. Designed for close-up use in machine vision, robotics, factory automation, and other applications.
A 3-year warranty backs it.
Sensor Size Max (in): 2/3
Focal Length (mm): 12
Aperture (max): f/2.8
Lens Mount: C-Mount
Iris Type: Manual Iris
Features of the Computar 2/3”, 12mm, f2.8, 6MP, C-Mount Lens
- Ultra-low distortion
- Compact & lightweight
- Shorter working distance
- Designed for nominal distortion
- Capable of 8MP at max. 2.74μm
- Reliable illumination right up to the edge, ensuring corner brightness
- Locking set screws for the manual focus and iris controls
- Optimized for these sensors: IMX250, IMX264, ICX625, RJ32S4, EV2S05M, IMX178.
Industry Applications Include
- Machine vision
- Factory automation
- Intelligent traffic systems
Documents and Downloads